In this Vilano Diverse 2.0 review, you will find all you need to know in order to reach an informed decision.
We have analyzed the features in detail and made it convenient for you to see all the important components at a glance.
This is a versatile bike suitable for commuting, fitness, leisure and even enjoying some long distance rides during the weekends on hilly terrains.
The components in this bike can give you an enjoyable riding experience offered for half the price when compared to other similar quality performance hybrid bikes. The consumers think that it is simply unbeatable for the price.
And of course, beginners are not excluded from those buyers who appreciate both its performance features and the price tag.
Vilano Diverse 2.0 Overview
- It comes with 700c x 35cKenda tires which are known for quality.
- This bike has Hydroformed Alloy Hybrid Frame as well as the fork which keeps it lightweight and rust free.
- Fitted with Alloy linear cantilever V-brakes, front and rear.
- 24 speeds give you the freedom to take it to any uphill terrain.
- An upright seating position gives the rider maximum comfort.
- Free pedals are included in the box.
- Front and back Shimano derailleurs.
Features Analysis – Let’s Dig Deeper!
Talking in detail about the features in the review is always useful for the readers. Let´s share the experience.
700 CC rims will give you a smooth ride even on the roughest terrains and the tire width of 35C is considered safe and will provide stability over any type of terrain.
The tires of 35c to 38c have been tested safe for a speed up to 31 miles per hour.
The bike is fitted with Kenda tires which are known worldwide and considered efficient on all types of road, hybrid or mountain bikes. They have low rolling resistance giving you increased speed.
It has Shimano EF 51 3/8 Speed, 24 gears to give you the perfect power for any terrain.
Whenever you see the name Shimano, you know that you are getting quality and longevity. This bike also has a front and rear derailleur.
Shimano shifters are extremely smooth and fast to change, giving you a hassle-free ride.
It is fitted with alloy linear pull V-brakes which is a preferred option for a lot of riders.
The maintenance of this system is very easy and with a little experience, you should be able to fix little brake problems yourself such as changing the pads.
They are very effective in all weather conditions and provide good safety on the road.
V-brakes in Vilano Diverse 2.0 are the newer version of cantilever brakes which provide better power due to their increased leverage. They still work with cable but they are easier to adjust.
Having a lightweight and durable frame is important for your bike. This Vilano Diverse Hybrid Bike frame is made with an aluminum alloy which makes it very sturdy and long lasting.
In addition, the flat steel handlebars will give you an upright seating position, which provides a stress-free ride if you are commuting or going for long distance biking.
Vilano bike comes in two sizes and the sizing chart is provided by the company.
Mounting this bike is very easy but you should check the size chart first and if you are in between size, you should go for a smaller frame.
It comes partially assembled and you will need to do the following to complete the process:
- Install the handlebars.
- Fit the saddle.
- Install the pedals.
- Fit the front wheel.
- Tuning of the brakes and derailleurs.
It is recommended to take it to your local bike shop for a safety check.
- Very light and at the same time solid hybrid bike.
- Great Shimano components such as shifters that are precise, durable and smooth to use.
- 24 gears for a variety of terrains.
- Linear brakes for good control and safety.
- Good speed.
- Racks can be attached and bottle mounts are included.
- Flat handlebars offer a comfortable upright riding experience.
- Good quality light aluminum frame.
- Pedals included.
- Great quality for the price.
- May require professional tuning.
- A bit hard and uncomfortable seat.
- Does not come with a kickstand.
This bike does not fall into the category of professional bikes, but it can be a good option as a commuting, exercising and a recreational hybrid bike that rides nicely.
The high-performance features and the price tag makes it an attractive bike to consider.
After reviewing Vilano Diverse 2.0, we can say that this is a good budget bike that will not disappoint you and will offer you an enjoyable riding experience as long as you are not into professional riding.