Whether you like riding a bike for leisure or for fitness, in this review we will see why Diamondback Women’s Vital 2 Hybrid Bike can offer you a comfy and stable ride.
It is designed specifically for women and fitted with components that are most suitable for women riders. Also, its attractive purple color looks very eye-catching.
In this review, we will dig deeper into all its features, and discover why so many women simply love this bike.
Diamondback Women’s Vital 2 Hybrid Bike Overview
- Lightweight aluminum frame with sports geometry.
- 21-speed drivetrain gives you an ample choice of gears.
- Suspension fork to soak up the bumps on the road.
- Seat post for additional comfort and cushioning.
- The step-through frame makes it easy to get on and off the bike.
- A comfortable saddle designed for ladies.
Features Analysis – Let’s Dig Deeper!
Are you looking for a good bike for women, but you don’t know what characteristics to look for?
Don’t worry! We have you covered in this detailed review.
Here are some of the most notable features of Diamondback Women’s Vital 2.
The rim size on this is 700c which will cover long distance rides with ease. The tires width is 40c which helps to roll efficiently on roads as well as gravel paths.
The thickness of the tires is more than what you normally find in hybrid bikes and it will give you a good grip on the road.
There are three gears in the front and seven at the back. 21-speeds on this bike are enough to climb up the hills or ride fast on flat roads.
Additionally, easy fire shifters by Shimano will give you a fast an efficient gear changing process.
It has a linear pull brake mechanism which works efficiently.
Many experts recommend this type of brakes mainly because of their efficiency and simplicity to service and maintain. You can also carry out simple jobs like changing the pads yourself and save the cost of going to a bike shop.
The Diamondback Vital 2 has a 63mm suspension fork to soak up any vibrations from the bumps on the road and especially those nasty potholes.
It also enables you to go off-road on the light trails or dirt roads, and still give you a stable and controlled ride.
Keep in mind that most of the hybrid bikes don’t come with a suspension fork. So, to see a suspension in a bike at such a low price is quite impressive and says a lot about the quality.
It has a 6061-T6 double butted aluminum frame to ensure strength and durability. At the same time, the bike is lightweight and easy to maneuver while in motion.
It also has a step-through frame, which makes it very easy to get on and off the bike without worrying about the type of clothing you are wearing.
In addition, the adjustable stem enables you to change the height and the angle of the handlebar to have a better posture while riding.
The seat is extra wide and specifically designed to suit women’s anatomy. For added comfort, the bike comes with a suspension seat post so you don’t feel the bumps on the road.
The Diamondback Vital 2 comes in two sizes. However, at the time of writing this review, only one size was available. It could be due to the high demand during the summer months.
The bike is delivered to you in an almost ready to ride condition. It is 95% assembled and depending on your skills, you can assemble it within an hour.
However, it is always recommended to take it to your local bike shop for some final settings.
- The braking system works perfectly and gives you a good stopping power even coming down the hills.
- Comes mostly assembled; you just need to install a few parts and you are ready to go for your first ride.
- Lots of the buyers really love the color and comment that it looks even better than the image.
- The suspension fork and the seat post provide lots of cushioning even after going on some rough terrains.
- The buyers really like the upright riding position, and the adjustable stem offers extra comfort.
- It does not come with fenders or a kickstand.
- You may need to get the gears adjusted by a professional to your local bike shop.
This appears to be a good bike for women whether they want to go on leisurely rides, commuting to and from work, or even going into the forest for some light trail rides.
Surely, there are not many bikes available in the market at this price.
Considering all the extra high-end features of Diamondback Women’s Vital 2 Hybrid Bike in this review, we can safely say that this can be considered as one of the best bikes money can buy.