700c roadmaster adventures men’s hybrid bike has some of the features of a high-performance hybrid bike, combined with attractive looks and a great price.
This is a versatile multi-purpose bike that will take you comfortably, smoothly and at the same time fast wherever you want to go from roads to parks and light paths.
The review of this bike reveals that it is great for daily use and physical fitness, suitable for men and a practical choice for beginners.
700c Roadmaster Adventures Men’s Hybrid Bike Overview
- It has a multi-sport steel frame.
- The diameter of the tire is 700c which is the standard size in most hybrid bikes.
- It comes with 7-speeds.
- The 3-piece crank gives a wide gear range.
- The seat which is perfect for sporty riding.
- Front and rear handbrakes give you an efficient braking system.
- Alloy wheels are durable and great for speed.
- Available in one size only and in dark blue color.
- It comes to you partly assembled and the tools are provided to finish the assembly.
- The company has specified this bike to be for men only.
Feature Analysis – Let’s Dig Deeper
This bike has good quality parts and specs, so let’s review the details:
The 700c roadmaster adventures men’s hybrid bike comes with high-performance 700c alloy wheels which offer longevity and control on difficult terrains.
700c tire is the most commonly used size for commuting and off-road biking. These tires are designed to give you high traction as well as low resistance.
The tire treads let you have a good control over the bike while maneuvering sharp turns.
It comes with 7-speeds now. If you go through some of the older buyers’ reviews, you may see consumers mentioning that the bike has 18 speeds.
Keep in mind that it used to be 18 but now it only comes with 7 speeds.
In addition, the 3-piece crank will provide a smooth gear range. The 3-piece crank system includes two crank arms and a spindle, which is considered a lot stronger than one piece crank.
The twist shifters on this bike offer a quick and easy change between speed settings.
This Roadmaster Hybrid Bike has a good quality braking system which gives you a quick stopping capability.
This is achieved due to the linear pull brakes and along with the quality ally calipers. You will enjoy its braking power riding down the hill.
It is also important to mention that it has the front as well as back handbrake which are very much needed if you are commuting in high traffic areas.
700c Roadmaster Hybrid Bike comes in a durable all steel frame. This makes the frame heavier but more sturdy on the road especially on those windy days.
The frame is designed with a very sporty look offering the rider a comfortable seat and handlebar. The strong metal frame gives it the reliability to take the bike even to the roughest terrains.
The strength of the metal frame is confirmed by the buyers’ feedback. Someone that weighs 240 lbs has been using this bike regularly without any problem.
This bike is only available in one size and in dark blue color. The company claims that it is suitable for people with height 5’4” to 6’2”.
You need to assemble this bike but it should be difficult for a semi-skilled person. The tools needed would be an Allen key and an adjustable wrench.
It also comes with a linear pull brake system which may require some technical assistance. It is always advisable to have your braking system adjusted by a technical person, and your local bike shop can easily do that for you.
At the same time, they can check up all parts of the bike so that you are sure that it is correctly assembled and safe to ride.
- Durable steel frame with a multi-sport design.
- Easy and quick to use twist shifters.
- Smooth and fast to ride as well as easy to maneuver.
- Parts are long-lasting.
- Comfy upright riding.
- Great value for the money.
- The steel frame makes it heavier than aluminum and carbon frames, which is what the frames of most hybrid bikes are made of.
- You may need to have the brakes and tires aligned properly.
- The seat is not very comfortable, according to some consumers’ reviews.
With its quality parts and functional characteristics, this bike is a reliable choice for the fitness enthusiast and the everyday commuter.
It is speedy, durable and smooth and the only thing you need to keep in mind is to avoid taking it to heavy duty trails.
Also, with its cheap price, versatility, great performance and stylish looks,700c Roadmaster Adventures Men’s Hybrid Bike has more than what a beginner would have ever wished from their first bike.